Thursday, May 18, 2006

Very nice out
there right now and very warm.

I got up about 5:30am and did the cbi thing and went back to bed. I think I got 7 hours sleep. I stayed up for an hour adding some back story to Et and I like what I got before heading back to bed.

This afternoon, it's off to work and I'm going to call Pizza because they called yesterday probabably about the job application and if I could come down for an interview. The reason why I left the other half of the application blank was because I was in a hurry for work. So, now I'll call them at the platform while I'm waiting for Anne and set up a time say tomorrow where I can meet with them and on my way out tonight I'll mention to Will that I could be a bit late (hospital/insulin) and if I'm a half hour late, he won't mind. I'm not trying to quite my current job, I'm just trying to get some extra hours and more pay in a different call center environment. In the meantime, I'm just setting things up. If I can work just part time, say 3 shifts, for now then fine. If management at my current job says "Sorry everyone but we are going to have to shut down the evening shift. It's not being cost effective enough to run." Then at least I'll have something to fall back on.

Anyway, I'm off to do my blog rolling routine. I'll get my cheque tonight (hopefully no AHC surprises) and I might watch wrestling. More then likely.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home