Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Oilres
lost tonight but they'll have a reaction and when they play tomorrow they'll figure out what's going on. Tonight's game wasn't a blow out or anything and the score was 2-1. It could have easily gone into ot. I'll be at work tomorrow night but if Anne's off Tuesday, I'm going to try and come in Tuesday afternoon and dos some afternoons this week. That way I can take say Wed or Thur night off depending on when the Oilers play after Mon. Game #3 could be Wed/'Thur. I don't know for sure.

A big Thanks goes out for Butch from Amazon discusion board for helping me out with the image links html code. The links are only for information purposes only but these are the books I want to pick up for this quarter. Again a big thanks goes out to Butch.

All in all, I had a great weekend despite having to work yesterday all but Super Saturday is coming up and I will have that Saturday off and I will put in a few afternoons this week. Tues/Wed. And of course evenings to make up for it so I can still get my atendance bonus.This way, I'll have 25hrs in there before you know what takes off my cheaque. I might even out in 3 afternoons.

That's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home