Monday, May 08, 2006

Just a
quick note today. I ended up getting just over 1000 words done on the day.

I got up around 7am thanks to Sparky flapping a tail in my face. I did the cbi thing and worte for anhour getting hald of my word count quota done for the day (the big game tonight ;-) ) All, in all I got a good 7 hrs sleep in and I'm off and ready to go into work.

As for Et, I'm at 25k and a bit over. 25k/100k. I got a long way to go.

It's overcast out there and a tad on the cool side today. This week marks the 26th aniversary of my daily journal. the one I kept wiriting almost daily by hand. One of these days, I'm going to get them all together and take a picture. Won't that be a site to see?

Anne's doing the dreaded vacuming now and about ready to come in here, so i'm going to post this shave and have my shower and head into work

all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home