Sunday, May 14, 2006

I think
next time if there is one and Anne and I move, I don't want to live in an complex. Especially those that have main floor apartments. I like smaller units where there is a manager on site and affable most of the time. This place we're in now has it's pros and cons. Pro's: It's close to the LRT and shopping facilities. Our rent hasn't gone up since about 2002. We have this nice wide balcony facing away from the hot summer evening Sun. Con's: We're in between Edmonton housing, there's always kids out crying and screaming. Too many people around. The traffic is horrendous. The pro's outweigh the cons of course but I can live with that. I like this place in some ways. It's easy to get downtown. A bus and a train ride and I'm at Carona station in 10 minutes.

I didn't get to much sleep this morning after I did the cbi thing and i didn't work on Et either or call the lodge secretary.

but it's back to work on Et.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home