Tuesday, April 25, 2006

work went by ok
Last night. I rode in alone to work this time and enjoyed the trip in. I’m up early around 7am so I can get out of here and be at Canada place to take a number for taxes right away. Doors open at 8:30am. So, I’ll be leaving out of here about 8:00 am. I can be there at 8am to get the number and wait for either Anne to show up or my number called so I can file both hers and my taxes. Hopefully I can get them all done and home by noon.

We had believe it or not, under 20 people today and 5 tap shooters. I ended up with doing $690. We’re losing staff like flies and I’m afraid Rob will be cutting the evening shift as staff is leaving for other employment elsewhere. But that’s all for now. I want to ge out as well before I get the news that this will be our last shift and I’m forced to do mornings/afternoons.

About 6 hours later: I’m awake and ready to get out of here by 8am like I said so I can be down there at Canada Place when the doors open first thing in the morning, so I can get that latter of assesment and once I have our taxes filed, well. I coverd this last night.

I’m having a coffee before I head out. All dressed and packed up. I have all of our T4’s identification all loaded up and ready to go.

Oh yes, the outline to Et is done.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home