Friday, April 14, 2006

Not a long
post today. I'm still working through the formatting changes for Earth tones and I've got it the way I want it. More or less. I've got a prologue 36 chapters and an epilogue. Before I go to print the 1st rewrite, I'm going to strip the Chapters back down into individual files for easier printing control. I realize I have already done this but I made a few errros. Now that they are corrected, ahem, I'll be giving the book the once over and printing can begin.. This way broken down into Chapter files I can print one Chapter at a time. That might not be until Sunday at the latest.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home