Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I got up
at 6:45am to do the cbi thing and I went right back to bed and slept from 7am-10:45am. I had a good 7hrs sleep. I wanted to go done to Pizza today but I'll go tomorrow and come back for a nap. There is still time to get down there and back. I should have left when I got up and I will tomorrow. I can go down there and be back by 1pm.

I'm a huge Clash fan and I was doing some keyword search for Joe Strummer. Firstly I was surprised to find that Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros were on the Letterman show 10/03/02. I would love to get a copy of that one. Speaking about Joe Strummer, we share the same birthday. Like him, I was born Aug. 21st 1952. I've known about this for some time now.
Also, there is an orginization here in Alberta called, the Joe Strummer Memorial Society of Calgary. Over the Easter weekend they organized their anual Uprise music festival to raise funds for a proposed Joe Strummer community Hall. Way Cool, and way to go Calgary.


Today marks the 20th aniversary of the Chernobyle disaster. April 26th 1986. I was working at A&N/Cobogo when I heard the news home that afternoon. People are still suffering from it's affects. Pretty amazing.

I began work on Et earlier this morning before bed. I'm keeping theepiloguee portion of the book Also, I was thinking about changing the pov from 3rd person to first person but it might change the distribution of scenes and toss the story out of whack.

I'm going to publish this and see how much I can get done in an hour.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home