Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I got into bed
about 3am listened to a bit of Coast's top stories for the day and passed out. I woke up about 6am and did the cbi thing and back to bed. I got another 4hrs sleep after that and up at about 11 am when I noticed Anne gone. So I came out to the living room watched Paladin and the Rifleman and the news. Anne was across the street at Superstore, Anne and I are going into do our taxes tomorrow am and because last time she did it on her own without me because I was at work on a Saturday and I couldn't take advantage of filing electronically, because I wasn't there to give the ok for my filing but she could for hers. This cuts the process down by a couple of weeks. Then I'm going into Pizza.

After Raw last night I did a bit more work on Et. I'm at Chapter 12 of the 2nd read/edit phase and at the same time, I'm working on the synopsis. Since I took out a lot of the stupid stuff I think the overal story is stronge. There are still a few stupid things in there and I'm identifying these as I go along.

One of the guys at work was mentioning a place called C.C and he said their printing is cheaper then Staples. So I'm going to look for this and see what I come up with. I found their downtown location in the yellow pages and they're just off here on 109th and 102nd st. Just down from Norquest no doubt. I'll give them a call and see what I get when I get into the office. If they can print from a cd then I'll burn off copy onto disk and bring it down. If they can read it. If it's going to cost me $5 bucks, then this might be better then going out and buying a new printer. I could (if they are open Sat) go in and drop it off after work and wait 10 min and leave with a nice hard copy for $5 or $10. Maybe a bit of wishfull thinking here but, we'll see.

That's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home