Sunday, April 02, 2006

I got down to
do some serious brain storming over my next novel and I like where this is going. I’ve got about 50% of it plotted out. I’ve got 37 Chapters a prolouge and an epilouge. I’ve also got the major characters mol set up as well.

Anyway, I think this novel will be ready to write by the end of the month. If all goes well, I should start this by the Easter Weekend. April 15th. That is if all goes well. It could go over 80k and if it needs to go over, then fine. But for now, it’s 80k. I figure at 10/week that would be done in 8 weeks. Or by the first week in June.

I haven’t done anything on Et just yet. Last night I had another break and and I went to bed around 1am and listened to a bit of Coast. Good show. I remember getting out of bed around 6:30am did the cbi thing. I was exhausted and I went right back to bed. I woke up around 10am when some one from above or below, I couldn’t tell began working on the balcony or beneath us. It was hard to sleep after that but I think I got at least 8 hrs.

We startred brekfast/brunch late around 3pm. I watched Lonestar and got right back to the computer. I feel kind of tired and I’d like a bit of a snooze.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home