Friday, April 21, 2006

I ended up watching
a bit of Have Gun’ and the Rifleman before going to bed at 4am. Before that I was listening to another excellent Coast show. Now we get open lines tonight. I got back into bed around 4am and slept until 6. I got up to do a fast cbi thing and I was back in bed by 6:30am and I slept until just when Anne got up to take the bottles out around 11:45. Rob was with holding the cheques last night. I had a good 7hrs sleep with out any sleeping aids, wine etc.

Et writing wise, I’m working on a transition scene from Chapter 17-18 and it’s coming along pretty good. Off to do some writing then my blogging before it's off to the job. It's a quick 3.5 hr shift tonight and the Oilers are playing game one of the first rounf od the Stanely Cup play offs.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home