Saturday, March 11, 2006

uggh, I’m up
and barely awake. I’ve got a wake me up coffee here and before I head out the door to work. It’s only 4 hrs. The only reason, I’m not at Super Saturday today is because if I show up at work today and Monday, I qualify for that $31 bonus and that’ll be a significant gain on my net pay next week.

Still snowing out there. Must have been coming down all night. Getting to work even in the snow, wont be that bad going because all I’m doing is just heading out to the bus stop out here and the train to Carona and that’s about it. Other then walking to the, just about across the street.

Anyway I didn’t get much sleep last night. Anne got into one of her moods and stormed out while I was trying to explain something to her. But it blew over and I listened to a bit of Coast for awhile and I couldn’t fall asleep. It was 3 am and I just lay there listening. When Anne came in I got up to watch a bit of tv and then did the cbi thing and went to bed to try and get some sleep, even if it was for only an hour. That’s about all I did get when the alarm went off at 8am. That’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home