Friday, March 31, 2006

That was a
blast. I began writing from 1pm and closed it up just now. I got some pretty good stuff. When I cut out the Castle scenes I had something like 63 pages. I currently have 14 so I have a long ways to go. Like I said, this is a very ambitious project and I'm quite excited about where it's going.

I never did get down to Pizza today because Anne convinced me to go Monday when she's off work, so I can go a bit earlier. I could go in with her right after work and put my name in but I'd be a bit late getting in. I'd be there at about 4:15pm and as long as I can put my name in then walk down to work and hopefully get there by about even 5pm. I'm going to rush for that and see what happens.

I'll have more to say on this when I get back later tonight.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home