Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Still hard at work
on Earth tones. Mainly the story synopsis. Now I see the value of having an outline and I'm a firm believer that the outline doesn't need to be etched in stone. The rough draft is like a soft mold of clay.

It's warming up out there and the sun is shining today but over the last several days we've had those S/E winds that give us the wind chill. So even though it may say +1 on the pixi boy, it feels more like -10. Even then that's not sever weather.

I got up at about 6:30am and did the cbi thing but I went back to bed an hour later after working on the story synopsis. It's interesting and I can see where I'm going to have to change the story dynamic. I ended up climbing back to bed about 7:45am and had trouble sleeping I think I got 4.5 hrs last night after listening to Coast last night, and lets see from 7:45am this morning, maybe about 3hrs in between bathroom breaks. So, I'd say I got 6-8hrs of sleep.

Anyway, I'm having my first coffee, it's a sunny day out there I feel pretty good for a Wednesday despite the Oilers losing last night. As for me, today I'm going back into doing more on the story synopsis and then book off the computer around 2:30 sss, and get a bite to eat watch some tv and then pack my things up and it's ready to go into work for 4hrs.

That's all for now. Sorry for any typos, this blogger spell check isn't working. Seems to be back working now though.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home