Sunday, March 26, 2006

much better.
We think it was the raisins in the oatmeal that brought the sugars up. I'm now at 8-1. Anne returned from Superstore and bought me a baby back rib dinner and a couple of nice bake potatoes for us and beans with molasses. Ok, I know, Sugar.

Okay so much for the Primus phone. Our credit rating wouldn't qualify for something like that unless we put down a $300 deposit. IF we get another prosperity check from Ralph, then (Sept ?) she'll put some of the prosperity bonus money onto that. As for me, I'm hankering on getting a new printer. Depends on what's new for Sept. But after brunch I want to go over to Future Shop and see if I can get any advice on the camera and how to use it properly. Why is it this camera won't take regular AA batteries?

I'm going to make a few crucial decisions Especially as far as the main characters in the story are concerend. I also want to go over to Furure Shop but at the same time, I want to write. I can always go over there tomorrow morning.

That actually sounds like a better plan. We'll see.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home