Friday, March 31, 2006

I had a good
days worth of writing yesterday and Anne and I went into work, feeling good. She gets off at The Bay and I at Corona the next stop. Unfortunately the cheques weren't in yesterday but will be here today. So I ended up doing $645 and 2 $40 credit cards. I met my wife on the train on the way home and anticipated going home to catch the Oiler hockey game but got sucked into watching Jason and the Argonaughts movie. The warrior skeleton scene. Then I realized, I'm missing the sports scores. Yikes.

The good news is the Oilers won here at Rexal place 4-0 in Rolly's first shut out. Also, SJ lost as well, which is good for the Oilers. I'll check the standings in the paper later today. Anyhow, I'm about ready for bed and give Anne a nice back rub for a few minutes and listen to Coast. Should be a great show this morning. If I can stay awake.

That's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home