Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I gave it a
good shot. I was exhausted around midnight and I elected to have a break from back rub tonight and I got it. I really tried to fall asleep and I did for awhile but Anne forgot to close the window cover for me and with the street lights blaring into the room I found it really hard to sleep. I had the radio on and I was listening to “Hopalong Cassidy” and I past out and Coast came on. I might have had an hour sleep. If that. I shut the radio off and tried to sleep but failed so I came out to the living room where Anne had shut everything off but was watching tv very softly in the dark.

Anyway, I got up and ended up watching tv for awhile. She suggested maybe if I watch some tv. Like Paladin etc, I’ll be tired enough to come strait to bed.

I watched “Paladin” and “The Lone Ranger” and then the “Rifleman”. I love those old westerns. They don’t make shows like that anymore. Good writing. So after the last show, I decided, okay. Lets try for bed. It was 4am and I still couldn’t sleep. 4:30am and that’s when I cam back out here to see if I could do any work on the last Chapter rewrite. I gave it a good shot, writing something by hand but the writing was getting stupid already, so that’s when I came in here. Anyway, I’m about ready to go do the cbi thing.


Speaking about the last chapter rewrite, I began to see where I may have to re write the whole thing. I’m going to tale out the aliens because that was getting really stupid. The book already has about 86k in it and the snake’s scene is a good 2k in there. I might get lucky and have the book around 90k after all, which was the original idea. Cbi and I’ll try and get into bed by 5:34am.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home