Monday, March 06, 2006

Because Anne
was so obsessed with the laundry and all we didn’t get to bed until 3am. The cats kept on pulling out the cord to the dryer, delaying this even more. I ended up working on Chapter 10 instead. It’s kind of hard to sleep when there is a dryer hose leading through the open window bringing in all that cold air. Anyway, we finally got to sleep around 3:30 and I got woken up at about 6:15 and I went to do the cbi thing. I got 2.15hrs sleep and after my insulin I went strait to bed. I was in bed by 6:30 and I passed out right away. I woke up around 10am to pee and went back for another 1.45min. I got just over 7hrs sleep all in all.

Today, what time I have left before work this afternoon is to get as much done as I can on Chapter 10. I want to finish it by Wed and work on Chapter11 and complete that by Fri. Hopefully work on Chapter 12 for the weekend. Maybe even have the first rewrite done by March 18th. That’s be great then I can do the type-ins for the rest of March.

That’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home