Monday, March 20, 2006

anyway, I slept
on the couch all night because Anne moved the dresser cabinet against the wall and the cats have only one way to do this, over my head. Literally. I knew that was going to happen. So I figure I’d cut out the middelman and if I wanted to get any sleep at all, I’d go sleep on the couch. I slept until 8:30am.

that was a near disaster. Anne and I left out of here and caught the bus to Churchill station, then she decides she wants McDonald’s breakfast. Okay, so we walk through that whole lower tunnel are area down to Edmonton Center food court and I popped into “Grand and Toy,” as I wanted stationary but couldn‘t find what I was looking for. Man has that store shrunk in size over the years. I haven’t been inside Edmonton Center in a long time.

Then with breakfast in hand we finally made it over to Canada Place but Anne had got a head of me and came back with a “They are not taking any more numbers today." Okay, so we had out breakfast there on one of the cushioned seats. I went over to Revenue Canada and they were serving 45, I was 55 and I had a ten-15min wait. There was no place to sit down as most of the seats were taken inside, so I sat by the decorative fountain outside in the mall and I could see the numbers on the sceens from there. Anne joined me and at 54, inside and a bit of a wait they didn’t have my T4’s in yet. The clerk explained it to Anne that not all personal T4’s are in. So, she gave me a phone number to call and a letter with last years tax information to use as a refrence. So like I said, that was a near disaster. If it’s there they can even fax it over to Anne’s place of employment she can pick it up and we can be on our way the next morning to file.
If we can file before April 30th, then all the better. It still doesn’t help our subsidy though. AHC subsidy qualification is March 31st. That means we need to not only file before March 31st and submit it electronically but they have to process it and send us back the letter of assesment before March 31st. It’s not like AHC will start taking money from my cheque right away. They usually wait until middle of April. By that time, I hope to get out of this job I’m in and if we get this phone hooked up by Friday, next week, I’ll be at Pizza. Or hope to be by the end of the month.

Anyhow I slept on the couch last night from 3am until 8:30pm. I got a good 5hrs sleep and took my insulin late. I like doing it that way. Taking my insulin around 8am.

I’m going to try and do a bit on Chapter4 today and watch wrestling at 7pm.-9 and then work on the Chapter from 9-11 to watch the news. That’s been my big adventure today.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home