Sunday, March 19, 2006

Anne went to get
us a nice Chinese dinner. It was great but she had a hard time getting there and back with it. I just realized having my shower that I can’t do anything about Pizza tomorrow because, Anne hasn’t the cell phone loaded up. She’s anticipating Pirmus to send us a box that is supposed to hook up to our modem on Friday. I don’t know.

We’re up and out of here early tomorrow to Canada Place and I hope to get my T4’s there. If they have them. That’s another reason why I want to get out of that friggin job of mine.

I also did Chapter 2-3 rewrites this afternoon. One Chapter/day. If all goes well, I should have the first rewrite done by the Good Friday weekend. Then comes the second rewrite. I;m going to do 3 of them. Eventualy just one as I get better.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home