Monday, February 13, 2006

Yikes:
What the heck is happening with Holly Leslie's blog? It's changing all the time. Today there was nothing on my screen but the sidebar and comments. Yeash.

Anyway, I managed I think about 4 pages of rewrites this afternoon. Not bad. I think I might bring this into work with me and take the train into the University and on the way back try and do a bit more and of course on my break and on the way home. maybe I can get another page done. I've got 5 more to do on Chapter 7. If with any luck at all, I can complete Chapter 7 tonight if the rewrites are light. Then onto Chapter 8. Chapter 8 is itself (original draft) 29 pages in length and that's before I split it up and single space yet. If I'm lucky I might be able to have Chapter 8 done before the weekend and I can do 9-10 on the weekend.

Well, I've got to do the spell check on this check out a few more blogs before I take my shower and have my supper/lunch and get ready to leave for about 3:45 out the door.

That's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home