Friday, February 03, 2006

well, I had a
pretty good night. We all moved into one section doing cancer recovery foundation. I had a slow start but ended up doing $320. Not too shabby. I got my check and out just before 9pm and a brief wait for my train. I walked home again from the bus/train station and that was enjoyable. I got home and opened up the computer and email. I got a email from Markus asking me to take a look at my new site. He was able to get the logo up for me and. Very nice. I replied right back. He’ll probably get this in the morning since he’s about 8hrs difference, but I got a new password. Looks very nice. The site is still under construction. Drop by take a look and let me know what you think.

Also, I did a bit more work on the opening of Chapter1 of Underworld. I ended up with 1,250 words, doing a bit more. I’m aiming for 1000 for today. I want at least 8 pages for Chapter1.

More latter.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home