Saturday, February 04, 2006

Just trying out my new camera what you see here is my work space.I call it organized chaos. Still this camera works great ,I'm still learning how to work the softwear properly but it interfaces well with Picasa.

Well, I never did get any writing done today and I don't know how much I'll get done tomorrow except I'm almost done with Chapter 1 of Underworld and then I need to rewrite Chapter 10 and 11 and then rewrite it again. Then one more pass and a finale edit and polish. If I get this done by the end of June, I'll be happy.

Tomorrow, I'm going to go out onlocation and take some outdoor shots when Anne and I go out for our dinner.

Anyway, I might get a bit of writing done but not much. Maybe 500 words. Maybe.

Thats all for now, Sorry for any typos tonight.

e.Jim
Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home