Friday, February 17, 2006

I went to
lodge last night and we had 16 guys there and Dan was on his way. However ther were no candidates that showed up. We were supposed to have 3 guys there, so when we were ready to tyle at 7:30pm we had no degrees to confer. Unlike Super Sat, Jan 21at we had 12 guys come through. So we eneded up going through some floor work. Masonic education. It was a very interesting evening. We were out of there by 8:30 or so and then the festive board and I had a beer and a sandwhich and I bought Neil a beer. We had put two tables together and had a great evening. The only down side to all of this was that, the secretary wasn’t there so I couldn’t pay my lodge dues.

I got home about 10:30ish, took off my suit and settled in to what was left of wrestling. Anne came in about 1050pm and made me a nice lunch and I managed a bit on Lb but got stuck. I’m now on the right track and I know how to go with the story so I’ll be doing more of that as the day wears on before and after I go into work and when I return. The 2 brothers names in Lb are Aleister and Nick. Aleister is the bad guy in the story. They are orbiting a planet called Sahara but I think I will probably rename this to Tropica. I hope to be at least 8k by Sat night. Then I start 10k/week begining Monday.

Anyway, I listened to a bit of Coast and I think I past out listening to what was there. I had a break tonight with my wife and I was too exhausted and I fell asleep around 1:45am. I remember waking up to go pee and the front living room light was on but I think Anne left it on and I think this was 3:45am but I climbed back into bed and slept until 6:30am. So I had a good 5hrs of sleep. I want to go back in for a few more hrs.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home