Friday, February 10, 2006

I was in bed
by 7am and passed out immediately so I slept until Anne woke me up at 10:30amish to go get her table at liquidation world. She put a note in the laundry room and on the door outside coming into the building just before lunch a knock on the door and a guy and his lady companion said he’d accept the $20 offer to help her ppick up the table and chair set from lw and I was sleeping and woke up just around noon and Anne had the table all set up. She was about to take the old set out to the garbage when the guy down the hall that offered to help yesterday decided to take the table and chair set off her hands. So that worled out well for everyone.

Anyway it’s -3* and this weekend it’s supposed to go to +5 and +10 something. Very nice. Hardly winter at all but most people feel, we’re not out of the woods yet with any of this. Something big is going to hit us between now and the end of Feb or early March. The weather has been the big story of the year so far her in Edmonton/Alberta.

I’ve got just over an hour on the net here befoe I head out off to the job for my 3.5hr shift. I worked all a full 20 hour work week and for me for over the last year, that’s pretty good. Well more like 19.5hrs. I would have gone in at noon but I didn’t know when Anne would have been finished with Lw. Lets see, $190 bucks in credit cards, $2,400.00 banked, a $24 bonus for next week and 19.5hrs in on the job, I had a pretty good week.

Not much is planed for the weekend but if Anne gets me those batteries I wouldn’t mind getting out and take some outdoor shots around this end of town here. I ran out of batteries earlier this week, which is why I haven’t been able to post any photo’s yet. Also, Sunday there is the last Oiler hockey game before the Olympic break and that’s on Sunday at 2pm.

I might even imput the Underworld type-ins but since I broke up a lot of the chapters, I have no idea where I am in the story, which will be difficult tp imput the type-ins. Hey, it gives me something to do. But that’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home