Saturday, February 04, 2006

I had a slow
start to the evening. By break I was sitting at $40 bucks. After the break, I pulled ahead and ended up getting a $100 sale ending the night off with $215 and that’s about what Will (our “new” manager) wanted from everyone.

Yesterday I closed out with 1,308 words on the day. Not to bad. I’m exhausted and I’m ready for bed. Yesterday I signed up for the Amazon affiliate program so I can insert book covers into my Blog. I got the “aproval” and some book cover html code but I get all this other stuff. All I want is just the cover. I wrote to the Blogger forum a post requesting help on how to get rid of the excess baggage.

Maybe, there will be some answer latter today. But today on my plate, I’m going to shop for the digital camera and play around with that if I can find a decent 5 mega pixle dc for around $200. Seing as how I have the day off. I also want to try and stick with my quota and write my 1,500 words/day.

More later.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home