Friday, February 10, 2006

I had a slow
night. Actually so did everyone else in the tap section. We might have had 8 people tonight and doing worn out Easter seals. I ended up in the middle of the pack with $425 and 2 credit cards for $45 bucks, which make my credit card tally, $235 this week alone. I more then cover my wages and then some. Anyhow, the calls came in slow and the “entertainment” value slim to none. I was glad to get out of there and a brief wait for the lrt. An uneventfull ride home but the train was extended because of the Oilers game. They lost to the Wild, 5-3 so someone said on the train. I got home to an empty house meaning to say Anne had gone out, hopefuly to go get my batteries and some extra paper. I’d like to go out and take a few pictures around town this weekend and work on Underworld.

That’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home