Sunday, February 19, 2006

I had about 7hrs
sleep overnight. I think I listened maybe 10 min of Coast before passing out at around 2am. I woke up again around 7am and back to bed. I got up just around noon and went to the couch to watch the weather channel and I dozed off here and there and I woke up around 1pm when I heard Anne puttering around getting brunch ready. She made a breakfast skillet and I'm not to fond of skillits.

While waiting for brunch I worked a bit more on Underworld and during brunch watched Seinfeld and settled in to watch the rest of this movie Destination Burma. I also read a pretty good article from Tamablog (see sidebar) about conflict. I'd even go so far as to suggest conflict can even be external and not about characters at all. But not all the time. For example, a river eroding earth. That's conflict. Maybe a poor example.

Well, this morning I ended up doing some more work on Lb. I don't know how much I'll get done today. I also wanted to go over to Future shop and see if they can give me some advice on my camera. I think it's just as simple as installing new batteries. I'm going to take some new batteries with me and bring them and my bill and explain to the clerk what's going on. And if he sees in the view window, "Change batteries:" Then I'll take the old ones out and pop the new ones in. Watch it will still say change batteries. In which case then the clerk will suggest that I buy the more expensive Canon batteries. The trouble with those batteries is that I get very little power from them. I can take maybe a doz pitures. This is why I'll probably need a battery recharger. Though I've never used one, Anne say's she's always had bad luck with them.

Anyway, today is going to be a laid back day. I'll probably work on Lb in a bit and or even do some work on Underworld. More later.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home