Friday, February 03, 2006

half awake a I write this
I managed to pass out around 2:45am and I slept right up until 5:57amish.

I hope to have Chapter1 and possibly Chapter 10 done by the weekend. I'm taking Underworld in a slightly different direction. Still dealing with the original premise of course. I've changed my daily target word count goal too. 1500 words/day but still 2,250/Sat-Sun. This will then take me 10 12,000/week. In theory that is. That's 624,000 words/year. More or less.

Okay, I still haven't spent any of that $390. Most likely I'll get the digital camera and I'll have $190 left over. $100 to play around with, to buy office supplies, books, whatever and my lodge dues.

Speaking of which, I forgot to call Neil last night but I hope to give George (Wm) a call this weekend let him know I'm still up for the Charge for the emergent meeting on the 16th of this month.

Anyhow, I'm going to do a quick spell check and post this to blog.

All for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home