Tuesday, February 21, 2006

the cats
were bugging me about 5:45am and we were in bed and asleep by 2am easy aftr listening to Coast. Anne wanted to stay up to listen to Ghost stories but I don’t like that crap. I elected to go out and watch Adam-12 but she convinced me to shut it off and I did and went right to sleep. I think I got up to pee once around 4am but back to sleep and slept good until the cats came in to wake me, like I said 5:45 or so. I think I got 3 hrs. If that.

About 11:20pm I returned back to Lb and did a bit more work on that. I got 583 words and I’m into Chapter 4. When I get up in a few hours, I’ll begin again. My goal today is 2,000 words and they are not going to all come at once. I’ll get some done when I get up at noon and work until 2pm. Then I’ll break for a bit get ready for work and when I come home I can work on the rest. Every Saturday, I’ll be adjusting the WIP bar for all my work.

So I’m going to save and post this and head back to bed.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home