Friday, February 10, 2006

anyway, I took the
#2 bus into work. Bye 4:20pm I was at Stadium and by 4:35pm I was at Annes place of work and I got off the buson Jasper and 106th st and crossed 2 intersections and into work at 4:35pm. Not to shabby. Also, the bank report was posted on the board and I qualified for a $24 bonus on my check next week. I’ll take it. The rest of the night was slow going because we were doing Easter Seals small taps. I think I got a couple of $50’s and a $50 credit card which was nice ending out the night with respectable $575 and I got my paycheck with no errors.

Earlier today I was fooling around with Underworld and I split up some rather large chapters and now I have 20 Chapters. I also figured out how to use blocks and this looks pretty good. No response yet from Markus beyond the Topics thing and I hope to really get into more aspects of my website over the weekend and continue to work on Underworld. I decided to leave what was Chapter 10 & 11 alone. The main thing was the first chapter anyway and I like what I have so far. Cutis shows up in Chapter 12 and the whole medieval scene is Chapter 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. And I’m going to work with the type-ins I have so far although I’m not sure how I’m going to work this.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home