Sunday, January 29, 2006

uggh. I got up
at 5:30am came out to fire up the computer and pee feed the cats wash my hands get my cereal, take my insulin. I’m going to wake Anne up at noon, she’s going to make us a fast breakfast so I can eat and be out on the platform by 1pm for the lrt train to go down to the public library. I haven’t been in there in years. Hopefully there’s a good turnout. I’ll bring my copy of Mindscan to get it autographed, if I can. After that, I’m going down to catch a #5 down to shoppers and get my test strips because I wont Monday as I will be working and I’ll want to get home in time to watch Raw. So this will be about it until I come back

Early in the morning Anne asked me to stay home because she wasn’t feeling well. All this talk how “I’m dying” crap. So unfortunately I wasn’t able to go see Robert Sawyer this afternoon. I hope though they had a good turn out. I didn’t even get a chance to get down to Shopper’s for test strips but I did get a remarkable amount of rewriting done today. Almost done with Chapter5 and came up with some good stuff as well.

Also, I watched an excellent Oiler hockey game. There was 2.2 seconds left on the clock. The Oilers were down 3-2 but they pulled their goal tender and on a one timer by Pronger they scored to tie the game sending it into OT. If that was exciting and unbelievable enough they won 2-1 in a shoot out to win 3 in a row. Right now, the Oilers are 3rd in penalty killing and the #1 road team in the NHL! After that Anne made supper and I had a nice rack of baby back ribs. Excellent. All in all, today wasn’t have bad. Except for missing Robert Sawyer. But tomorrow, I’m going into work for the evening shift and this week, I’m going to try and see if I can come in from 3:pm-4:30 and get at least an hour and a half in. That way, I get 5.5hrs. But we’ll see.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home