Thursday, January 19, 2006

This was suposed to be from earlier:
2:12pm
I just did the edit on Chapter 12 of Underworld, making sure that dialog tags were correct and lines were indented and where I added small bits of type, I added those in. The firs rewriting is done, I just want to examine it some more Chapter by Chapter too see the significant changes the rewrite will do to the story. Check things for dialoge and most important, to take a green marker and highlite anything that mentions Time and space. That’s my next part of the edit before I input any rewrite. I want to make sure my timing is right. Not pacing but the novels timing. Where it says ewo days one place and not a week in others so everyone is on the same page. I don’t want one charactert in the group saying one thing and somebody else saying something completely different. In other words, I want everyone in pyche.
Then I can add the rewrite and drill down the rewrite data.

9:54pm I had a great night, maybe not toal wise but I found out by asking Rob for my bank report and I banked $64G. Not bad considering they paid me $8! More later.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home