Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Owie a toothache today
it’s that time of year again. Yes I got the toothache blues. You wonder why I don’t expose my peraly white teeth? Because there aren’t any and my front teeth (what little I have left) but this wasn’t ( iope) as bad as it was last year this time with my back molar. This time it’s my front tooth where it was cracked and filled. The filling broke within the first year, plus in August 2004 my left front tooth was broken off eating some tough Chinese food of all things. Well, that wasn’t as stupid as the woman that got herself stuck in her chimney yesterday.

Anyway, I don’t know how much bloging I’m going to get done today. At lest my email is back but I’m going to check my email and then go to bed while I can. More later. I hope.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home