Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I finally got to sleep
when Anne got up and woke me up, an hour later had to get up do a security check and had me up to pee and then she had to go in and stink up the place forcing me to hold it in.

I couldn’t sleep after that and I’m tired enough to do so, except I know I’ll be up in a few hours later to feed the cats take my shot and hopefuly I’ll get 7 hrs sleep. Then Anne tells me the health inspectors are coming in to drop poison pellets or some Goddam thing behind the fridge or the like. Another thing that’s going to interupt my sleep. Well I had 7 hrs Sun night, Mon morning so what do I need huh?

Okay, I’ll stop whining now.

Currently I’m working on the rewrite of Underworld. The only thing I’ve changed in my system is to use ink instead of pencil. But I’m going to wait until all Chapters are done before I do the type ins. Anyhow, that’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home