Sunday, January 01, 2006

I checked out Tams Blog among others and something interesting she fot from Paperback Writer. Thought I'd give this a whirl.

Last Book Read: Before cataract operation of 2004. I think it was Wizards First Rule by Terry Goodkind.

Last Live Music Show Seen: I don't go to concerts ordinarily but the last show I saw was The police back in 1983.

Last CD Purchased: It doesn't mention if this was a game, music or other. I'm assuming it's music. I bought a used copy of a "No Doubt" cd in January.

Last Thing Cooked: Since I got married I haven't cooked for myself in over 5 years.

Last New Thing Eaten: It was something frozen. Cristinies I think. Tasty.

Last Thing Bought: Friday night I bought a Areo mint candy bar.

Last Gift Received: Two pairs of pants on Boxing day

Last Piece of Clothing Bought or Received as a Gift: See previous

Last Embarrassing Experience: saying goodby to my wife as she went to work and I was in my underwear holding the door open when someone walked off the elevator and saw me in the doorway.

Last Totally New Experience: I memorized a very large part in our lodge and I was clipping by just fine when it was time for me to do this bit of public speaking when the Master of ceremonies cut me off and prompted me just near the end because my printer at the time of my rehearsal cut three lines off. Now that was embarrassing. It was about a five minute speech.

Last Foreign Country Visited, if any: I went to the USA in 1997

Last New Bird Seen: Not really a bird watcher.

Last Big Achievement: Completing Underworld rough draft


e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home