Thursday, January 26, 2006

Got up on the late side
12:30am I had a slow night at work. So did most people in our tap section. Rob came by and razed on me. “You’ll get $800 by the end of the night right James?” Yeah, uh huh sure. I was at $135 at the time and I had 3 credit cards of $60. So I covered my wages. I ended up with $455. Rob is just frustrated with me because “Everyone else is making $10 hr there.” Yeah right. So, it doesn’t look good from his pov that a guy that makes $8 is out producing a guy making $10 on most given nights.

Anyway, I got into bed around 5:30 and other then to get up and pee several times through out the morning, I slept very well. I think I got up about 12:45pm. Yikes. I slept from 1:30-3:30 when Anne came in at 3:45amish and I found it difficult to sleep after that so I went to the office fired up the PC and went on that for awhile. The rewrite goes slow for Underworld. I’m going to pick it up right now and work for the next hour that I have.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home