Sunday, January 22, 2006

Anne and I
never did go out for that walk but we will tomorrow when we go out and vote.
After brunch I began to watch that old John Wayne movie “The Wings of Eagles.” it was pretty good and I came in to do some blogging after that. Most importantly I completed the initial edit for Underworld. Now comes the first rewrite. Also, I got my printer work which had been off line for the month of Dec, so I got that to working and I printed off a hard copy of Chapter1, which I hadn’t had for some reason or other. So, now all 15 Chapters, 86,000 words are together. I want to get Underworld up to 100k and the first rewrite is ahead of me. I hope to get that done in Feb. If all goes well, I hope to do the second rewrite in March, edit, polish, cover letter all ready and done by the end of April and out to the first agent by May first. Now I have the whole evening ahead of me. So if all goes well, I hope to have the first querry letter out the door by April 30th.

7:27pm I created a new link for my Blog called “My Big Plan for 2006” Well, publishing plan that is. I hope to have three books ready and including cover letters for each one of them by Dec 31st. I feel like putting in a rants page on my site but that’s going to take more energy then I have time for.

9:02pm One of the guys at the lodge was telling me how I don’t need to use the flash to use the digital camera but will the pics turn out okay. That’s one of the things I’m going to have to experiment with. Anyway, we’re having a late supper here tonight. Shephards pie.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home