Monday, January 02, 2006

5:33am I finally fell asleep at around 3:30am and got woken up by one of Anne’s hamster gnawing away at the carpeting in the bedroom. Anyway, I’m about ready for bed, again as I fed the cats and took my insulin.

I also want to work on another short sci fi story this month and get that out the door while planning for another novel. I’m going to work on “Lodge Brothers” as my next novel. I want to begin the actual writing of “Lodge Brothers” Jan 29th. When I have the outline more or less worked out, then I’ll post a wip bar graphic. If all goes well, I hope to have the rough draft of LB done by the April 14th weekend and have my next novel ready to go by May 1st -July 9th, then the 3rd novel ready to start August 1st and done by Oct 10th Thanks giving day. I hope to be working on the 4th novel by Nov.1st and hope to have that ready by the end of the year. That should give me 4 novels and 12 short stories. In theory that is. Hopefully I’ll be ready to write Ss by that time.

Also, I’m going to make only one pass at revising a rough draft. Well maybe two at best. This month I’m going to do the type ins for “Underworld” and do that this month. The second and finale editing pass will be done in February. Then I’ll work on the agent query letter in March. Then it’s back to Ace Valorous.

I don’t know/ I’m torn between getting that new laser printer and or a digital camera with Ralph’s money/ Hard to say which. I could always save up and get the camera later, Anyway, back to bed.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home