Sunday, January 01, 2006

1:32pm well it’s New Years day. I remember when everything would shut down for the day. Now it’s wide open.

Anyway, I woke up about 5amish to feed the cats type thing and I did a bsl and ended up with 11.8. Highest bsl number I’ve had in a long time. I had pigged out around 1am with chips and chocolate. Lets see what its down to now. 8.4. That’s decent.

This year I’m going to focus more on my writing then ever before and I’m going to market Underworld this year as well. I’m not sure if I want to work on Star-side or Lodge brothers or even CH. Star-side is my 10 volume set I’m working on. It’s Romantic Science Fiction on a Space Opera type stage. Each book is about 120k so I think I’ll get to planning more on how that’s going to go. Star-side is going to be a huge undertaking

4:10pm Anne made a great brunch and she’s in bed sleeping. Well, there’s not much else to do on a Sunday afternoon. For me, I can write and that’s saying plenty. I got the overall concept done for Star-side and laid out a one word synopsis for all ten volumes in the series. Next I’m going to work on the characters. I kind of like to have several bad guys running through out the whole series. Also, I think I’m going to do this one in first person. Right now I’m just doing a bit of world building this afternoon.

6:54pm It’s been quite a year 2005. Not for me specifically but the NHL season began and I liked that plus I began submitting stories again. I also like that as well. There were a lot of world events like the earthquake in tsunami that killed over 100,000 people and the 4 RCMP Officers that were killed in Mayerthorpe in March and we had the Queen here to help celebrate Alberta’s centennial year. and the Pope died and Live Aid and the London Subway Bombings. Then there was the Terri Schiavio case and hurricane Katrina. Local events here like shootings and stabbings and of course Anne’s mother died in November. Plus there were celebrities that died like Eddie Albert, Will Eisner, Johnny Carson, Andre Norton, Frank Gorshin, Anne Bancroft, James Doohan, Bob Denver, Don Adams, Pat Morita, Richard Pryor. A lot of celebrities passed away last year. So, 2005 was quite a year.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home