Saturday, January 14, 2006

12:01am that felt a lot better. Anne made me a great hot hamburger sandwhich and fries. My bsl rating climbed back up to 6.3 and I like it between 6-8 is fine.

3:38pm been doing Underworld type-ins for a few hours this afternoon. Chapters 1-4. It’s going well but it’s going to get worse later on. I’ve got Chapter 5 ready to go next. I might not get much bloging done today. This may be about it for now. Anyway I had enough sleep more or less. I didn’t get to bed until just after 5am and I woke up about 10:30am and couldn’t sleep from there.

I decided I’m going to go with that color laser printer and pay my Lodge dues. Hopefully we will get the resource checks before the end of the month. I’m still going to sign up with the Royal Arch but that won’t be until the spring. I’d like to take my RA initiation in May.
Anne’s out right now doing shopping. Like I said tonight I plan on watching that hockey game later on. Coast was pretty good last night for the first part of the show and tonight looks pretty good as well.

Weather wise out here its grey and a bit of snow. Nothing coming down right now though. I think there’s a windchill in the air. Very little snow on the ground. Just a slight dusting.
I went into my server’s file manager and began to edit the config.php the way Markus had suggest. Mark on his site said it would be okay. So I edited the changes and nothing happened. I then went and uploaded the changes after even placing the link into my documents but still nothing. Strange.

Still no noice from Anti-muse ”Lift-Off” and my most recent submission “5th Di” where I sent “Crosshairs.” But that was only less then 3 weeks ago. At the moment I’m quite content working on “Underworld” and coming up with ideas for “Lodge brothers.” But that’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments:
Hey, I came across your blog while random blogging. Every once in a while I hit another SF writer.

J. Ermine, the Fifth Di... editor has a blog at http://jalanerwine.blogspot.com/
Stop by and leave a comment, he needs the support.

I have a blog at http://www.cthreepo.com/blog/

I am one of the editors at AstoundingTales.com. If J. doesn't want your story send it in to Astounding Tales. We have getting absolute garbage lately, so you have a good chance of getting in.

I have a story in the current issue of Fifth Di...

Good luck,

Keith
 
Thanks Keith

I got your email and I left a comment on your blog and J.Ermine's blog as well.

Thanks

e.Jim
 
Post a Comment



<< Home