Friday, January 13, 2006

10:25pm still no credit cards this year. Tonight was a slow night. Mostly doing OTH. I ended up with $380. A bit better then I did last night. Because we caught the bus a bit early I was able to go to the end of the line and back in time to the job site at about 4:35pm. The shift was slow but I was sitting beside Doug and we got to talking about the JFK case and stuff and that helped to speed it up. One of my favorite topics. A couple of pee breaks and I left out of there at 8:30pm. What I like about getting out at that hour is I can go across the street to Audrey’s books and do some shopping before they close at 9pm. I brought $10 with me which I never spent. Also I took the train back to the end of the line, not knowing when the Clairview train would arrive. So I just listened to my Clash tunes and was a happy camper.

Okay I don’t know what I’m going to do tomorrow. I might just do computer work and or do the type ins for Underworld. There’s an Oiler game on tomorrow night so that should be okay. Monday Anne and I are going down to Canada Place to Revenu Canada so we can get our taxes set up before my place of emplyment begins to deduct that $44 off my check each month. Sometimes even more then once a month. Once the income tax is filed then we can wait for the letter of assesment. Or LOS. The LOS is what Alberta Health care needs to determin if we qualify for subsidy. I want to get tha out of the way before we find any more surprises on my already thin pay check. But that’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home