Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It's -21C out there but it doesn't feel like it. It's cold but not unbearable. When I was living on my own I would be able (and I've done it) walk to the corner store for my Cola at colder temps then this. But this was the real first blast of winter.

I actually had an excellent night on the job and no one said anything about me not being in last night and Rob the manager was there and I ended up getting a $350 sale as well. The highest sale I've had yet and by break I was at $955! I ended up with $1405 on the night and a $10 bonus to boot. I was happy about that.

Anne received a huge box of cloths and items from her sister. Her mothers cloths and other belongings. Everything she picks up and touches she cries. I love her so much. There are some pics of us at our wedding ceremony take place 5 years ago this evening over there at the AGF site under photo album. My nic name at the time was Baphomet

I know, I didn't get much done writing wise this evening. I was fooling around with my website and this Blog will merge with it. So I'm at ejimshannon.com where most of my interests are located but my main focus is my writing. There is a link in the sidebar.

That's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home