Thursday, December 08, 2005

I had maybe an hour and a half of sleep but I plan on getting back to bed by 5:30am.

Monday night 25 yeas ago, I was at the “Riverdale Duplex” holding down the fort listening to the radio when I heard about the shooting of John Lennon. Richard Lord and Ray Barfette were out at the time. I think it must have been around 8pmish or so. I’ll never forget the feeling I got when I heard the news. I felt this was it now. My whole life defined by the Beatles music and everything that came out of Beatlemania was about to change forever. The whole incident left me feeling sick inside. How could he, this Mark Chapman do such a thing? He took music away. I was 29 years old. Looking back noe I think that the death of John Lennon was a symbol in some way of my youth. The 20’s coming to a close as the 30’s approached just around the corner. When John Lennon died little did I realize it now but the death of my 20’s was about to die with him. Kind of said realy. I wonder what it would be like if that incident hadn’t had happened. Sad
really.

I love the Inernet. I’ve never done this in all the 6+ yeas I’ve been online but I was able to get a 1952 Calendar and I checked on the day of my birth and I w as born on a Thursday. The only thing I don’t know is the time of my birth, because this would be important for doing an accurate birth chart.

Last nights Coast show, was excellent. It was about the premise of an artifical moon. The guests had this idea that time travlers came back in time to build the moon. But Richard C. Hogland came on and had a diferent theory and I like this one: He suggested that because the earth had been about some 3.8 billion years old or so already and that life even though it was biological had been around for as little as 600 million years old that the moon was transplanted here when life began in the advent that this newly discovered life on earth was forming the moon was placed here as an after thought. I might add that human life for example as we know, has this internal biological connection to the moon. Hogland suggested and his theory is very compelling, that
the moon was placed here because of life here long after the earth formed. However scientists have dated the moon rocks to be about 4.4 billion years old. So much for Richards theory. But I wonder if there is any algey in those moon rocks and or meteorites that have crashed into the moon that we haven’t found yet. Anyway, it’s back to bed.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home