Friday, December 16, 2005

I had a great night on the job and a couple of credit cards.

Mark gave me access into my Drupal files so I hope to be working on my website a bit more and this Blog on the weekend.

Also, like I said, I'm going to be doing the finale type ins for CH and submit that story out this weekend and well and continue the reading on Underworld. If all goes well I should have the first read done Christmas day or slightly before. but this novel is going to be tight. So tight of course my target date to have the third and finale rti will be completed March 31st. This is just the initial read. The type-ins will be instead of course but the second rti will be in January, the third will be done in Feb and the proofread and query letter in March. The first agent search goes out March 31st 2006. I have an agent search plan but that's in my personal diary.

If all goes well, I hope to have an agent and a publisher this year. Famous last words.

A lot of soft topics coming up this week on Coast, nothing I find interesting at all.

Our staff Christmas party is coming up Dec 22nd and I want to be working the afternoon's next week because there's "free food." Well, it's not really free because it's coming out of the "Social club" that pays for it. Free my ass.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home