Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I don't feel like watching Adam-12 tonight or listening to Coast. Coast has kind of a boring topic tonight: Angelic Intervention. Zzzzz. but I left it on for Anne to listen to. Friday nightis Hilly Rose and crop cirlces. That'll be good.

The only thing I don't like about Blogger is it's lack of decent smilies. MSN still makes the best but they don't show up here.

Previously I mentioned Adventure gamming supplies (AGS) What a great store that was. I used to hang out there a lot in the early 1990's. They went under in 1995, the year I was kicked out of my cozy little bachalor pad. They did something a bit revolutionary: In store gaming. Also they had these coupons called Adventure bucks. The two owner were Brian and I can't recall the other guys name at the moment. But they were big on Star Fleet battles and ww2 minitures and even some Advanced Squad leader tourney's as well. I had a lot of good times there.

more later.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home