Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I couldn't sleep what with my wife coughing with her cold and such, so I got up to head to the office and do some reading. I've just about got Chapter 6 of Underworld done and I hope to do Chapter 7 later today. I should have the first reading done over this xmas weekend. If all goes well.

We've been having some unusual weather over the past few months. Temperature above 0. I don't know what the weather pixie says right now but I don't think it's over -10 right now. If that.

Also, I will still do the type ins for CH and the goal is to still get that out before the end of the month. I'm still going to do short stories, at least one per month but I'm back to focus on my novels but I'm going to work with the stories I have "in the vault" before I work on any new ones. After WWW of course.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home