Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hey hey, I added my logo from old website to the new one but I had to change the theme to do it. You can link up to the new website from the main blog page under links. I'm getting some great advice and help from the Drupal forum. A great place for help and they are very responsive and respond within an hour or less. maybe it's a weekend thing.

I'm actually enjoying this Blog and will write in it every day or at least every other day. I've kept an "occult diary" going anyway from 1980 and I've kept that going on a daily basis. When I get a scanner I'll be able to scan everything in. The diary is in longhand so "historians" one day will be able to try and decipher my dribble. Yeah right.

Anyway, as I was on my way into work I met my wife at the lrt train. We both go in together. She was waiting for a discarded ticket so I decided to go up ahead of her and wait and there was somebody behind me and I was watching my step off the escalator and lo and behold I found a $20 dollar bill on the floor. My lucky day. Makes up for the one I lost on my birthday back in 1997. Everything evens itself out. There's more to this story but it'll have to keep until later today.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home