Saturday, December 24, 2005

having huge issues with my Drupal account today. I had to pass a pm to mark to see if he could help purge my original account for a new one. I seem to recal l I set Drupal up on my own from Fantastico at his site. He's got the main cms there. I like Drupal. It seems to be easier to use then nuke. Except for this problem I'm having. and I hope it doesn't compromise Marks server.
It shouldn't if Drupal is installed on my machine as I suspect it is. I don't expect any answer from Mark this weekend. If I get a response back from him today, I'll be surprsed.

Anyway, I did the finale type-ins for CH and Ii think I finally have it down to how I want the story to go. This was the hardest story I ever had to write. Almost 10 revisions and it's not quite there yet. I'm still striving to get it out for this month. I hope I'm not going to have the same kind of trouble as I am with Underworld as I did with CH.

Also, I still don't know what I'm going to do with "All or Nothing." or WWW. I just had a cute idea for a title of a novel, called "Lodge brothers"

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home