Sunday, December 11, 2005

For some strange reason I have all these gaps in my sidebar. Time to post a question to the forum before bed.

I listened to Coast for a bit earlier and Ian had this strange character on. I can't recall his name at the moment but his voice was grating on the nerves.

Check out this interesting story about sending a probe to Neptune from the BBC :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4515752.stm
It's a strange story because the mission according to the Coast website should take 30 years from beginning to end to complete but if the mission ever gets off the drawing board it will be an investment in space exploration even if the returns are a long way off.

e.Jim

Comments:
Hello Jim,

Because people like those scientists 'wasted' time and money, you are able to play on the internet.

Abe.
 
Your right, which is why I edited the post.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home