Sunday, December 04, 2005

All afternoon I've been working on this "Cross Hairs" short story, trying to get it right. I'm almost there. This is version "I" and the most serious revision of a short story since "Earth Tones" 1994. I'm still a few versions away from actually getting this thing done but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Other then working on CH nothing else much has been going on today nor do I expect any major developments to get underway tonight except more work on CH.

Tomorrow I want to start putting in some serious hours for this week. My goal is 34.5hrs. Anne wont like it much but we need the money. I want to get some glasses and I do need some since the cataract operation last August I haven't had any but then my vision isn't good for reading small print. I can read from the screen okay but not from newspapers or books without squinting. Besides not only have I got vision problems but I need the hours to get on the medical plan so I can begin to get these teeth fixed up.

Also, I desperately want a new laser printer because this one that I'm using doesn't align up the paper properly and doesn't have a paper tray to catch the printed sheets coming out. Also I have no way of knowing how much toner is left over in this cartige. Anyhow, that's all for today.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home